Although Apex Legends Season 16 will not add a new legend, many changes will be made to the current legends. The Apex Legends class system is being reworked, and several legends have significant changes that may shake up the meta.
Some of the biggest changes are Bloodhound and Mirage, both of which have reworked abilities. Lifeline, Pathfinder, and Wraith will all receive abilities upgrades. Another change includes a huge Seer and Horizon nerf, which can balance out the gameplay a bit more. Here are all the legend changes for Apex Legends Season 16: Revelry.
Bloodhound Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Passive – Tracker
- White crows will appear occasionally and can be interacted with to show the way to the nearest enemy player. Using a white raven will recover 25% tactics and ultimate, and scanning the white raven will refund a full tactical charge.
Tactics – Allfather’s Eye
- Reduced full body scan time from 3s to 1s
Ultimate – Beast of the Hunt
- No longer reloads or hastens the cooldown of Bloodhound’s Tactical
- Will launch a white crow that flies towards the nearest enemy
- Killing an enemy in Beast of the Hunt will also trigger a White Crow
Related: How to play Team Deathmatch in Apex Legends
Mirage Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Passive – Now you see me…
- Mirage and her ally now remain cloaked after being revived for 3 seconds while weapons are holstered. Equipping a weapon will end the stealth.
- Bamboozles are now only triggered by bullet fire and melee
- Entangled enemies now receive a notification on their screen
- Bamboozle icon marker now tracks Bamboozled player movement
- Bamboozle icon marker duration increased from 2.5 to 3.5 seconds
Pathfinder Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Passive – Insider Knowledge
- Passive Pathfinder perks are no longer gained by scanning Survey Beacon and are now gained by revealing care packages with the Skirmisher ability
Ultimate – Zip Pistol
- Maximum range increased by approximately 60%.
- Maximum speed increased by 66%.
- Acceleration and output speed settings.
- Targeting improvements, including updated visual and audio cues.
- Unable to place end station on OOB zones.
Seer Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Passive – Heartbeat Sensor
- Seer passive audio is now more audible to enemy players
- Activation is now delayed to match weapon mounted or unarmed animation
- Lock-on indication will now only display on the target’s heartbeat rate
Tactical – Center of Attention
- No longer displays full body analysis for targets.
Ultimate – Exhibition
- No longer reveals itself on initiation
- Duration reduced from 30s to 25s
- Cooldown increased from 120 to 180 seconds
Wraith Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Tactics – Dimensional Rift
- Maximum portal distance doubled (~76m to 152m)
- Portal duration reduced from 60 seconds to 45 seconds
- Wraith now increases speed over time when creating longer portals
Horizon Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Tactical – Gravity Lift
- Increased weapon spread in Gravity Lift
- Increased vertical speed of Gravity Lift by 10%
Lifeline Season 16 Changes in Apex Legends
Tactics – Combat Revive
- Reduced the slow penalty for Lifeline when reviving teammates.
Ultimate – Care Package
- Reduced Care Package drop animation speed from 14s to 8s
- Increased Care Package deployment range
For more on Apex Legends, check out Apex Legends’ new matchmaking system, explained here on ps4games.