Available since August 4, 2020, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout arrives today in free-to-play version on PS4, Xbox One and PC… But also on PS5, Xbox Series X/S and for the very first time on Nintendo Switch. From now on, you can download the game for free on all platforms (PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, Nintendo eShop, Epic Games Store, etc.) and play it without paying a single penny!
To make sure you don’t miss anything from all the upcoming seasons of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, here is a guide that will be regularly updated. And if you haven’t yet fallen for the game, don’t hesitate to read or reread our test available right here.
Discover our Fall Guys test, the ideal game to have a good time without worrying!
Fall Guys seasons:
- Season 01: August 8 to October 7, 2020
- Season 02: October 8 to December 14, 2020 (Medieval Knockout)
- Season 03: December 15, 2020 to March 21, 2021 (Winter Knockout)
- Season 04: March 22 to July 20, 2021 (Fall Guys 4041)
- Season 05: July 21 to November 29, 2021 (Jungle Adventure)
- Season 06: November 30, 2021 to June 20, 2022 (Party Spectacular)
Fall Guys Free To Play Seasons:
- Season 01: from June 21, 2022 to… (free for all)
Fall Guys – Season 01 – Free for all (June 21, 2022)
Season 07 of Fall Guys arrives today at the same time as the release of the game in free-to-play version on all media (PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch).
This new season brings a new in-game currency called Show-Bucks, as well as a bunch of new challenges, trials, and rewards for all players:
- Hex-A-Ring – Have you heard of Hex-a-Gone? But have you tried jumping from platform to platform while the whole floor is spinning? This event is going to be a real challenge…
- VolleyFALL – In this event, it is about who can send the ball to the other side of the field without the other players returning it to your side. Whoever manages to make the ball touch the ground of the other player, wins!
- Speed Circuit – Ready, set, go ! Navigate through the obstacles that get in the way and complete 3 laps around the circuit without being knocked into the slime.
The new season also brings new obstacles:
- Blast Ball- Catch a ball but throw it fast! Blast Balls are active when you pick them up, then you have a few seconds to throw them before they explode. They are going to be all the rage, the Blast Balls are really made to cause an explosion!
- jump rope – The jump rope obstacle is designed to have you jumping, hopping and flying around the Blunderdome! Don’t tell anyone, but apparently you can use jump ropes to propel yourself to the finish line…
- Bouncy Floors – We all love bouncy castles, but what’s it like to ride through the Blunderdome on one? This curious novelty makes the ground very bouncy, just one jump and you will fly! The bouncing floor can be your friend, or your foe…
Finally, this new season also offers the new Fall Guys Season Pass which will allow you to reach 100 new levels of unlocking costumes, emotes, celebrations, and much more!
Players who complete the Season Pass for the “Free for All” Season will also be able to unlock next Season’s Season Pass… For those who haven’t purchased the Season Pass, don’t worry! There will always be a free progression system for you to get unlockables!
[MAJ] August 9, 2022: Free Skin “Coconut Milk”
It is possible to get a new skin, free, in Fall Guys via the Xbox version and the Game Pass service. Once the skin has been recovered, you can use it on all media (PC, PlayStation, Switch). For that, it’s very simple. Go to your Xbox or PC, in the “benefits” menu of Game Pass. Then scroll through the offers until you come across Fall Guys. You will see the “Coconut Milk” skin. All you have to do is collect it to add it to your game.
Since Fall Guys is now free-to-play, available on all media, cross-save and cross-platform, your skin will be available on your Xbox but also on PC, PS4/PS5 and Switch.